The box office will open for online sales on Saturday, June 6, 2020, at 11:30am. Tickets will be available for individual purchase online starting June 6th, with the box office opening for phone and walk-up orders on Monday, June 15th.
Tickets will be available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The early summer box office hours are 11:30am – 5:30pm, Monday through Friday. Starting July 11th, the box office will be open Monday through Saturday.
Consider becoming a patron to receive our famous red coupons guaranteeing prime seating, and the opportunity to reserve tickets starting April 1st!
- Please plan your ticket purchases carefully. All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Infants and children under 5 are not admitted.
- If members of your party need accessible seating please purchase accessible seats at the same time as you purchase your regular seats. If you have questions, please call the Box Office before you finalize your arrangements.
- A service charge of $5.00 per order (not per ticket) is charged for online orders. Service fees help cover the considerable cost of providing online services.
- The first rows of our front section are reserved for our Patrons – those who contribute $125 or more to the theater. We reserve Patron seats for our donors until the day before a performance.
- Unclaimed Patron Seats are available to the public as $40 Rush tickets beginning at 11:30 a.m. the day before the performance at our Box Office. People standing in line at the Box Office will be helped first at 11:30. If Rush tickets remain, we will sell the remaining Rush seats by phone. Rush tickets are not available online.
- Tickets are mailed if purchased 7 days before a performance, if less than 7 days your tickets will be held at Will Call. Online orders outside of the U.S. or Canada will be held at Will Call. All online orders receive an email confirmation of the purchase.
- When purchasing tickets online, you have access to the same seats as you do when you call in. Tickets can be purchased online until approximately 3 hours prior to any performance. Last-minute tickets are available on site one hour before showtime if there are any remaining seats.
- Gift certificates can be redeemed in person at the Box Office or by calling 509.548.2000. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed via the online ticket sales option at this time.
- Please plan your ticket purchases carefully. All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. Infants and children under 5 are not admitted.
- Please allow at least 30 minutes to park and walk to the theater in both locations. Latecomers will be seated at the back of the theater, not in their reserved seats.
- For information on whether a particular show is suitable for your child, please see the Family Guidelines which are located on each show page on the website.
Join us in Washington’s Playground