2018: Patron Presales (for those who donate $125 or more to the Theater) will open on Thursday, June 7, 2018 and continue on Friday, June 8…both in person and by phone. Summer Box Office hours are Monday through Friday, 11:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Visa and Mastercard are accepted. Sales to the public begin with online sales June 9 and Box Office sales on Monday, June 11, 2018, by phone and in person. Tickets are $14, $25 and $35.
2018 Phone orders: 509.548.2000 or in person at the Box Office located at Icicle Village Resort on Highway 2 in Leavenworth.
- Please plan your ticket purchases carefully. All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Infants and children under 5 are not admitted.
- If members of your party need accessible seating please purchase accessible seats at the same time as you purchase your regular seats. If you have questions, please call the Box Office before you finalize your arrangements.
- Online ticket sales are available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week starting Saturday, June 9, 2018. A service charge of $5.00 per order (not per ticket) is charged for online orders. Service fees help cover the considerable cost of providing online services. Purchase tickets online with this ‘Buy Tickets’ button!
- The first rows of our front section are reserved for our Patrons – those who contribute $125 or more to the theater. We reserve Patron seats for our donors until the day before a performance.
- Unclaimed Patron Seats are available to the public as $38 Rush tickets beginning at 11:30 a.m. the day before the performance at our Box Office. People standing in line at the Box Office will be helped first at 11:30. If Rush tickets remain, we will sell the remaining Rush seats by phone. Rush tickets are not available online.
- Tickets are mailed if purchased 7 days before a performance, if less than 7 days your tickets will be held at Will Call. Online orders outside of the U.S. or Canada will be held at Will Call. All online orders receive an email confirmation of the purchase.
- When purchasing tickets online, you have access to the same seats as you do when you call in. Tickets can be purchased online until approximately 3 hours prior to any performance. Last-minute tickets are available on site one hour before showtime if there are any remaining seats.
- Gift certificates can be redeemed in person at the Box Office or by calling 509.548.2000. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed via the online ticket sales option at this time.
- Please plan your ticket purchases carefully. All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. Infants and children under 5 are not admitted.
- Please allow at least 30 minutes to park and walk to the theater in both locations. Latecomers will be seated at the back of the theater, not in their reserved seats.
- For information on whether a particular show is suitable for your child, please see the Family Guidelines which are located on each show page on the website.
Join us in Washington’s PlaygroundBuy Tickets