2017 Box Office:
Box Office hours are 11:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
Ticket prices are $14, $25 and $32.
Phone: 509.548.2000 or in person at the Box Office located at Icicle Village Resort on Highway 2 in Leavenworth.
- Please plan your ticket purchases carefully. All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Infants and children under 5 are not admitted.
- Online ticket sales are available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. A service charge of $5.00 per order (not per ticket) is charged for online orders. Service fees help cover the considerable cost of providing online services.
- The Box Office is closed on July 4th however online ticket sales are available.
- The first rows of our front section are reserved for our Patrons – those who contribute $125 or more to the theater. We reserve Patron seats for our donors until the day before a performance.
- If a performance has only Patron seating left, that performance date will no longer be available for online purchase.
- Unclaimed Patron Seats are available to the public as $35 Rush tickets beginning at 11:30 a.m. the day before the performance at our Box Office. People standing in line at the Box Office will be helped first at 11:30. If Rush tickets remain, we will sell the remaining Rush seats by phone. Rush tickets are not available online.
- Tickets are mailed if purchased 7 days before a performance, if less than 7 days your tickets will be held at Will Call. Online orders outside of the U.S. or Canada will be held at Will Call. All online orders receive an email confirmation of the purchase.
- When purchasing tickets online, you have access to the same seats as you do when you call in. Tickets can be purchased online until approximately 3 hours prior to any performance. Last-minute tickets are available on site one hour before showtime if there are any remaining seats.
- Gift certificates can be redeemed in person at the Box Office or by calling 509.548.2000. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed via the online ticket sales option at this time.
- Please plan your ticket purchases carefully. All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. Infants and children under 5 are not admitted.
- Please allow at least 20 minutes to park and walk to the theater in all locations. Latecomers will be seated at the back of the theater, not in their reserved seats.
- For information on whether a particular show is suitable for your child, please see the Family Guidelines which are located on each show page on the website.
Join us in Washington’s Playground